Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Southern Ladies Cleaning Schedule

Do you feel over whelmed with trying to maintain your home? Do you feel your schedule keeps you so busy you don't think you have the time to keep up with your house? One more question. Do you have 30 minutes a day to spare? Then great news 30 minutes a day is all you need to manage your home successfully. Here is my 30 minute household schedule. Believe me all things are possible with a little planning and dedication. This schedule is full proof. I am a stay at home wife and mother with a 2 1/2 year old. So it is beyond important for me to have a cleaning schedule that is realist and not too time consuming. One more thing. Remember to enjoy your life and don't spend too much time over thinking or over doing. I have suffered myself from OCD for as long as I can remember but I have had to learn to sometimes to step back a say "It's okay if this doesn't look perfect or if it just doesn't get done today." Before having my daughter this alone would have given me a nervous breakdown. I still have my moments of feeling over whelmed but tomorrow is always a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment