Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Product of the Day

 When it comes to skin care you don't have to spend a fortune to have healthy looking skin. I have tried everything from expensive cleansers to moderately priced exfoliants and what I have found is spending a lot of money does not equal better results. I would have to say my favorite combination facial cleaner is L'Oreal Go 360° Clean for sensitive skin. They have other options than sensitive but I use this one because it is less abrasive on my skin and does not irritate my eczema.  
 Along with the Go 360° Clean I also use their Hydrafresh Toner and their Ideal Moisturizer. This combination leaves your skin feeling refreshed and refined. There is no greasy or gritty residue left over. Which unfortunately I have experienced with some of the most expensive products that I have tried in the past. 
 The bonus here is the refreshing eye make up remover which is 100% oil free. It is one of the best eye make up removers I have ever used. So if you're looking for refreshed hydrated skin at a great price then L'Oreal is the way to go.I am a  L'Oreal girl all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment