The Confessions of a Southern Momma is a place that I have created to connect with women of all different cultures and ethnicities. To share recipes, advice and life stories about any and all things that are apart of our daily lives. Feel free to explore this blog and ask questions. I would like to believe I am an open book and that no subject is off limits with in reason. Thank you for taking the time to be apart of this journey. Love always and God's speed.
Monday, September 23, 2013
Product of the Day
When it comes to weight loss or simply maintaining your current weight it always helps to have any and all tools possible to assist you not to mention a little bit of accountability goes a long way. I don't know about anyone else but I am the type of person that loves to see instant gratification. This app Lose It not only helps you track your food intake but holds you accountable. With the optional weigh in feature you can see your hard work pay off daily if you choose. You also have the ability to include your work outs and daily activities. I would recommend this app to any and everyone that is serious about committing to a healthy and active life style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment