Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Choosing a healthy breakfast for your little one

 Sometimes especially in the mornings time gets away from us. One thing I have made a point of is to always make sure that my mini me has a healthy breakfast. It is by far the most important meal of the day. I want her to have the best start to her day that is possible. It doesn't have to be a complicated deal. As you see pictured below she is having a simple one egg with some shredded cheese. Your choice of fruit. (Here we have featured strawberries and blueberries) Last but not least some whole wheat toast with a little apple jelly. Believe me your kids will absolutely love it. 

Helpful hint if you're short on time. You can always heat up your one egg with a little added water in the microwave. I do it in increments of 30 seconds. My hope is this is helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment