Even though I am unsure of what my future holds, this January while ringing in the new year I will also be ringing in the new me. Can we say cliché! Lol But seriously I have such a love for life that 2014 will be dedicated solely to project Rose. I recommend any woman reading this do the same for themselves.
We as wives and mothers tend to lose ourselves in the process of raising our children and caring for our homes and loved ones. I myself like others am no better given this scenario. That is why I have decided to change my own perception of my own life.
Moving forward I can only hope that this message affects and helps other women in similar situations. We are more then just wives and mothers. We are women with dreams. Allow yourself to be the reflection of your own dreams! Much Love Readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment