The Confessions of a Southern Momma is a place that I have created to connect with women of all different cultures and ethnicities. To share recipes, advice and life stories about any and all things that are apart of our daily lives. Feel free to explore this blog and ask questions. I would like to believe I am an open book and that no subject is off limits with in reason. Thank you for taking the time to be apart of this journey. Love always and God's speed.
Monday, December 30, 2013
Product of the Day
Resolve Upholstery Cleaner is by far the best upholstery cleaner I have ever used. I have micro suede microfiber couches and this product eliminate any stain or discoloration on my upholstery. Not only does it clean but it refreshes my couches. I can you use it on sofas but I also use it on mattresses and drapes as well. I love knowing my furniture is thoroughly clean and I'm sure you will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment