Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Product of the Day



What is your beauty regimen??? One of my favorite parts of my beauty regimen is the St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask! Every Wednesday night I take a bubble bath, wash my hair, apply my leave in conditioner treatment and then enjoy my own little vierson of a relaxing facial. This mask has kaolin clay which deep cleans while firming and tightening your skin. I love the fresh feeling of this mask. I have tried a lot of different products but this one I came across in Kyle Richards book Life Is Not A Reality Show. I looked for it in many different stores and unfortunately I could not find it. I did have to order it online but it was very affordable. Sometimes when you are a busy woman you need a quick refresh. This is an easy and affordable way to boost your self-esteem as well as giving your self a refreshed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment