Let's talk fashion...I was introduced to Stella & Dot by one of the Moms at my daughters school. She's an amazing woman by the way not to mention a great stylist for the company. After speaking with her and looking through their catalog I was absolutely blown away by the stunning and high quality statement pieces offered by Stella & Dot. Needless to say I was not surprised when I found out some of my favorite celebrities sported these high fashion looks. What I was surprised by however was how affordable it was and how timeless and universal the pieces were. As Stella & Dot say "The adventure is yours. Be bold. Be beautiful. The joy is in the journey. Summer is calling." I would encourage you ladies to click the link below take a look for yourself. Become a part of the world which is Stella & Dot.

No comments:
Post a Comment