Thursday, October 23, 2014

Book of the Month


 
I am no stranger to the controversy surrounding the Robertson clan. However I am a young Christian mother that finds it rather difficult to find good wholesome television programs to watch with my family these days. The relationships shared through out this show is a direct reflection of their faith and love for family. I have a lot of respect and admiration for Mrs. Kay Robertson.  I am very impressed by her and feel she is a great remodel for women and young girls alike. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opion and many question those opions of the matriarch of this now famous family but it is not my place to do so. So I won't. Regardless The Women of Duck Commander is a wonderfully delightful collection of beautifully written family stories. A great read for anytime. Products for purchase listed below.http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1476763305/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/182-9039411-0972303

No comments:

Post a Comment